This blog is PR- and brand-friendly.
- I receive pitches all the time, and they’re pretty fun to look through. After all, I used to work in PR and send pitches too.
- I don’t review nonfiction books. That’s like doing homework.
- I don’t smoke tobacco, weed/marijuana, or hookahs.
- I also don’t smoke meat.
Otherwise, have at it and send me an email at chris%at%whatiruninto%dot%com.
You need STATS?
As of end of August 2014:
- Average monthly unique visitors – 5,500
- Average monthly pageviews – 11,200
- Average bouncerate – 20%
- Geography of readers by countries – US, Australia, Canada, UK, India, Germany, Singapore, France
- Geography of readers by cities – Los Angeles, New York City, Burbank, SF, Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Boston, Glendale, Atlanta, Houston, Stockholm, Santa Monica, London, Philadelphia, Xian, and Las Vegas
- Pinterest – 307
- Twitter – 2,750
- Instagram – 550
- Facebook page – 184
Product Review Guidelines:
- If you’re sending product for review, it should be full-size.
- It’s going to take me 4-6 weeks to review your product or service, depending on what it is. Because baby.
- If you’re sending me an event invite, that does not guarantee a post. But if I attend, you’ll definitely get social media touts.
- If you’re sending me on a fam trip or blog tour, me love you long time.
- Sponsored post messaging or talking points will be provided by sponsor.
- Disclosure will be posted at the top and bottom of post.
- Contact me if you’re interested in partnering up.
Thank you for your interest!
A sample of the Brands I’ve worked with:
- Coola Suncare
- Pressed Juicery
- Bundle Organics
- Goddess Garden
- Fitness Magazine
- Murad skincare
- KIND Bars
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- Knott’s Berry Farm
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Sugar Factory
- The Plaza Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- ips All Natural
- Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas
- Absinthe, Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas
- Clearly Filtered
- TC Charton
- Dripp coffee bar
- Saranac Fitness
- Hyperion Publishing
- Blow Me mobile app
- New Hope Media (Penton Media)
- The Women’s Conference
- Forever 21
- Cake Bar