- How do you follow a superhero like Wonder Woman? You release the teaser trailer for Black Panther. I’m so in.
- There are a ton of converted garage DIY posts but this one caught my eye because it is so small. In my neighborhood, many garages are one-car and I always imagined how you could renovate it into a living space.
- What is it like to be a fat person flying? Here’s a great piece – it’s a lesson in empathy. You never know what other people are dealing with…
- If you missed it, AJ wrote a terrific and anger-inducing article about her experience with United. This is how I feel.
- Truckers. Last year, my old colleague Jessica wrote a phenomenal piece about women truck drivers. The subject of truck drivers are back in the news. This is a good article from the New York times.
- This is both fascinating and cringe-inducing. Did you know that posting motivational quotes “makes us feel the same as actually accomplishing something”? Huh.
- On June 21, I asked my community to “go naked” for charity. I would add a $1 for every public selfie posted in honor of #RFGoNaked day. While I didn’t get my goal of 250 friends doing it, I did get 15 friends posting selfies!
- Lastly, I had a wonderful time watching Fight Club with a live band playing the score. I love this movie. It’s violent, yes. It is also entertaining as hell.
Special shout-out to my womenfriends (and my Fight Club dates) whose company I enjoy immensely.
Smart, sassy ladies. @wearemidlife @thechrislam @mburton0214 @ajfeuerman
That’s it from me.
Who won your internet?