Heyyyyyy. TGIF, y’all!
Join in on What’s Making Me Happy! Make it your own weekly post! This week…
Here’s What’s Making Me Happy:
5. Our SMCLA Social Fan panel on Tuesday night was a huge success! Big thanks to fellow member Ariel Rainey who wrangled an all-woman panel of social media pros in the music business. Today is the last day of Social Media Week LA (SMWLA). Follow along with the hashtag #SMWLA on Twitter.
Our fellow Board member Nick LaBran took this fabulous photo of me, Sarah, and AJ, and I love it so much. This makes me happy.
4. A Lip-Sync Battle between JGL, Stephen Merchant and Jimmy Fallon! I laughed out loud at Stephen Merchant’s first song and JGL’s second song! Watch the whole thing!
3. Coulson is alive! Sort of! Maybe! Agents of SHIELD premiered this week. Â It’s totally a Joss Whedon production and I LOVE IT. There were guest roles by people from Buffy, Angel and Firefly! SQUEE!
His timing is impeccable. It’s hard to humanize a superhero movie. Coulson added that to the movies, and now he has a TV show. Yay!
Oh look! I agent-ized myself! You can too!
2. I “found” a couple of gift cards. You know how your desk kind of becomes a bottomless pit? You mean, it’s just me? I dug around my desk to look for an old program, and found two gift cards I hadn’t used yet! This makes me happy! One card is to one of my favorite local spas – it won’t cover a half session massage but it’ll help. The second one is a mani/pedi from Burke Williams… from 2006. I called the spa, explained that it was originally for my wedding day (which is true), and they said they’d honor it. Whew!!
1. It’s my birthday weekend!Â I’m super happy about this weekend! A couple of great friends are hanging with The Wife and me. I’m excited!
That said, have a terrific weekend yourself! Tell me what you’re doing in the Comments!Â