Y’all, it’s time for another Pop Sugar Must Have Box reveal! I’m a PopSugar Select ambassador, and Team Pop Sugar sent an October box for review! I Instagram Storied it as soon as it got here this week. Here’s the punchline: This is the first box where I’m using everything myself!
PopSugar Must Have Box October
This month, it’s all about cozy and snuggly and happy! Let’s dig in, shall we?
- Lalicious – Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – WHUT. YES. This is going to put me in the mood for sleep. (If only Toddler Spawn would get with the program of “sleeping through the night…”) All Lalicious products are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, gluten, triclosan or SLS. Bonus – this is a locally-owned business! $28
- Morning Culture – Rise & Shine Diner Mug – you know I love me some cold brew, but nothing says mug-happy like a mug with hot cocoa in it!! Plus marshmallows! This is a pretty heavy mug with a sturdy bottom, which I appreciate. (Could this be a euphemism for body types… I dunno… yes, maybe.) $16
- My Cup of Cocoa – Dark Drinking Chocolate – Yo. I’ll drink any chocolate – dark or milk. Then I checked out their website and they sell Cup of Cake!! What a great holiday gift idea! $4.99
- Henri Bendel – Packable Umbrella – This umbrella is in their signature print, brown and white stripes, and it’s small enough to stow away in my day bag or diaper backpack. It’s the perfect time for me to retire my plain black umbrella of 10 years… $58
- Makeup Eraser – Makeup Eraser Mini – Ok so this is the most intriguing item in the box. This little towel will gently remove makeup… and it’s good for 1,000 washes. WHUT. Melissa pinged me and said her friend swears by it. I’m excited to try this! $12
- Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar – The founder of Pop Sugar wrote a book! It couldn’t have come at a better time. The tagline: Work Hard, Play Nice and Build Your Dream Life! Yes. I can get behind this. $25 (it’s $20.52 on Amazon)
- Revlon – ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen – I have oily lids so I’m always on a hunt for great non-smearing liquid eyeliner. I have tried many products – and I’ll try this too. In fact I left for yoga WITH my eyeliner. We’ll see how it does.. $8.99
I can honestly tell you that I’ll be using all the things! In the past boxes I’d received, there was always one or two things that I passed on to someone else. Everything in THIS box is useful and will be used by me!
But what’s the cost, you ask. Total value of this box is $152.98! Each PopSugar Must Have Box is $39.95 per month plus free shipping.
Want your own box?
Take $5 OFF your first box with the code: SHOP5.
Thanks to the PopSugar Must Have Box team for sending me October’s box for review. I can’t wait to see what November’s box contains!
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links. The above is my honest opinion.