Hello to the end of the month version of Who Won the Internet! This post may contain affiliate links; I’m writing this on the fly. So here we go, yeah?
Who Won the Internet
5. This gif. Thank you, Dude Mom, for posting it on your latest blog article. I think I will start using this as part of my disclosures. Hahahahahaha!!!
4. #FinalFive at the White House. Here’s President Obama trying to do the splits. Ha!
That’s a wrap! We’d like to think we stuck this takeover. And President Obama gave his best shot to a split with us today, too. Thanks so much to the President, First Lady @MichelleObama, and @VP for having us. #FinalFive out!
And here’s the team with with Sunny and Bo!
Met the adorable White House dogs Bo and Sunny😍🐶
3. Scentsy travel tins – My friend Melissa is a Scentsy consultant and I tasked her to finding me some scents that would be clean-smelling or fresh/crisp-smelling. The Wife is uber picky about scents and I don’t like clinging, sweet or too fragrant smells. I like how the website lists descriptions of the scents because I can’t drive 40 minutes to Melissa’s house to stick my nose in everything.
We ended up with these three scents in travel tins! I can’t wait to bring them to Las Vegas! I’m headed to the Rodan + Fields annual convention next week, and these babies are coming with me!
If you want to learn more, Melissa has a blog about Scentsy called Bye Wicks. (So freaking clever.)
2. Celebrity Nemeses – AJ’s article about her irrational dislike for certain celebrities strikes a chord. I laughed because I, too, have irrational dislike for certain celebrities. Do you ever watch a tv show or movie and just wish that [insert irrational dislike of celebrity] was not the star of the show? Rather, you wish that [insert your favorite person] had a bigger role on the show/film?
AJ and I have discussed at length. So much so that I invited her to pin her celebrities on my Pinterest Board, aptly named Nemesis.
Who is on your irrational dislike list?
1. Vin Scully. This season is the last season Vin Scully will be calling Dodger games. I am so lucky to live in LA and catch one of the last home games that he was at. He’s been the Dodgers’ commentator for 67 years. Sixty seven. I grew up with his voice while watching Dodger games on tv.
Whenever it was a Dodger’s first at-bat, each player saluted him. What a heartfelt gesture.
At this game, the Dodgers clinched the NL West division and saluted Vin as one.
Saluting Vin! ❤️❤️❤️⚾️⚾️⚾️….. . . . . #vinscully @dodgers #gododgers #nlwest #dodgers #snapchat #ilovela #dodgerstadium #itfdb #dodgerswin
This wraps up what won the internet on my watch.
Who won your internet?
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links.