It’d be a cop out if I said only one person won the internet, but come on. She did.
But then this wouldn’t be a Friday Five. It’s just be a Friday One. So here we go…
Who Won The Internet
5. Caitlyn. Well played, girl, with the C and not the K. Bwhahaha! Take that, Kriss Jenner. #InYoFace
Also, the morning this photo hit, I thought, “Oh Jessica Lange must be pimping yet another American Horror Story show and her character must be named Caitlyn.” *SMH* The Wife thinks she looks like Idina Menzel.
4. Bloggers and their recent posts… including puppies and babies!
- Xenia writes about the Mom 2.0 Summit and the duality of blogging – brilliant.
- Lindsay posted a fantastic photo post of puppies and pacis. We don’t have a dog, but I wish we did! Check out the adorableness and their ‘caught in the act’ faces!
- Anne did a social media audit on all things #callmecaitlyn.
- Melissa has a bunch of photos of Landon Donovan and his calves plus she’s giving away new Neutrogena suncare products. Go now or you’ll be too late to enter. (I’m a legs woman, myself.)
- AJ ran into Diane Keaton!
- Jessica has a new website and I love it. Do you like cars? Here you go.
- Melissa lists her first trimester must-haves and is giving away an Amazon giftcard!
- Chloe wrote about the Outlander season finale. I’m going to have to give it a go soon.
- Alyssa is pregnant, but instead of thinking about her baby, I’m thinking about her new bike. I really want one.
3. Sarah Michele Gellar + Reese Witherspoon + Selma Blair = “Cruel Intentions” mini reunion!
I didn’t know the Rockwell did a “Cruel Intentions” show! Now I have to put that on my list!
Best girls night of the year!!! #cruelintentions
And for my #FBF I’m going all the way back to #ManchesterPrep @reesewitherspoon @thekatiestevens @mollyjmccook It’s a #bittersweetsymphony #CruelintentionsMusical
A photo posted by Sarah Michelle (@sarahmgellar) on
2. This isn’t quite new news but this week (and last), I’ve been streaming Call The Midwife on Netflix. It’s been winning on MY internet. I enjoyed the first season and digging through the second season now. It’s been so interesting to see how women gave birth (at home!) in the 1950s London.
I’ve been pretty fortunate to stream a few great shows via Netflix – first Daredevil, then Grace & Frankie and now this.
1. It’s National Donut Day!
I have to go back to Target to exchange a swimsuit for a larger size for Baby Spawn. Guess what’s close by to Target? KRISPY KREME. I haven’t had a Krispy Kreme in forever. I think the last time I had a donut was in 2013.
Get a free donut today! Go. Eat your sugary, white flour fried in oil dough-nut. NOMMMmmmmmMMmmmM.
That’s it for this week!
Who won the internet for you?
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links.