It’s been a while since I’ve thrown one of these up. Time to get to it before the holidays kill me. Ready? Go.
Who Won the Internet
This has sucked up my free time. Shopswell is like Pinterest+Pricegrabber on crack. You can curate lists to help yourself and others organize gifts and wishlists. I’ve created several lists for folks interested in:
- RIE parenting (respectful parenting)
- Toddler toys
- Fitness gadgets under $25
- Healthy kitchen essentials
- Fitness gear for breastfeeding moms
- and more…
Try it out, dig around.
Damn this website. Their ad about Momofuku Milk Bar on Instagram sucked me in. This is a startup that delivers amazing food wherever you may live. They offer a ton of gourmet foods as well as monthly subscription boxes… like the bacon box or pizza box. Good god, people.
3. Instagram Husband. Hahahahaha!
2. NHL on NBC and the Stars’ social media team. I hate the Dallas Stars but this is good. If you’re going to post current phrases and try to sound “young,” you best know what you are posting. “Netflix and chill” doesn’t mean what you think.
and the number one thing that won the internet… in my eyes…
1. My friend Lisa who runs Babes in Disneyland. She joined a bunch of bloggers to meet the cast of Star Wars: The Force Awakens recently. She’s also a former cast member like me! I live vicariously through her and her adventures at Disneyland and Disney Studios!
BB-8 = BFF. #starwars #theforceawakens #bb8
A photo posted by Lisa Robertson (@lisarobertson) on
But, I have to say – R2-D2 for life!
Who or what won the internet this week for YOU?? Tell me in the comments!
Have a great weekend!