I’m gonna go straight into this with death first.
Who Won The Internet
- Man. What a week. I woke up with the news that Chris Cornell died. Chris Cornell! He and Scott Weiland were my 90s grunge crushes, plus I loved their music. 52 is a very young age to die. Were you a Chris Cornell fan – Soundgarden or Audioslave?
- Two women leads. Two women of color leads. I’m here for this. I can’t believe I’ll be tuning into CBS. But then again, I am now solidly in their audience age bracket. Nevertheless – STAR TREK DISCOVERY.
- This Buzzfeed article calls it mistakes made by the women with big boobs. I call it fashion designer mistakes. It’s not my fault these designers are dumb and don’t account for breasts bigger than an A cup.
- I forgot about I Will Teach You To Be Rich‘s blog, and I have now remedied this. Ramit Sethi rebukes this millionaire’s advice about not paying for avocado toast. This said-millionaire was given $34,000 loan from his grandfather to start his first business. Can your grandfather loan you $34,000?
- All the paper planner brands. I’ve been on a search to find my next paper planner. I started last year and ended up with the Inkwell Planner, which has done right by me. My current planner ends at the end of June. I’m glad there are planner freaks who Instagram the crap out of their planners. It gives me a great sense of how people use paper planners for goal-setting and also calendaring normal things. More on that later.
- Okja. This move is from the director of Snowpiercer, which I liked – violence and all. The Wife snarks that Tilda Swinton really wants to Asian. I’m starting to think… yes… yes she does.
What’s been winning your internet? Let me know!