Hoooo boy, I haven’t done one of these in a while. Here we go….
Who Won the Internet
5. I love Hoda! I don’t watch The Today Show much but that fourth hour always cracks me up. They are insane. Here’s Hoda with her baby daughter – babywearing!
4. Posts from some of my community:
- AJ wrote about the time United Airlines (SMH) shamed her for being a larger passenger. This is infuriating.
- Do you know about Lipsense? I didn’t until Melissa signed up to be a distributor. I’m intrigued. She wrote a post about Lipsense vs Covergirl Outlast. I once tried Covergirl’s Outlast lipcolor and the skin on my lips peeled for weeks.
- Beverly is giving away a signed copy of Curvy Girl Sex! Entering is easy – hahaha! Zing! (Just post a comment in the blog.)
3. The X-Files is going to be back! Thank you for more Scully!
— Gillian Anderson (@GillianA) April 21, 2017
2. R+F’s newest product, Active Hydration Serum. Last week, I, along with 60,000 of my fellow consultants, logged into to watch a virtual launch of this new skincare product. I think we crashed the site. We did end up being able to hop on and learn more about the hydration serum. I just received mine, and I’m damn excited to try it. It works on all kinds of skin and you can use it in conjunction with any R+F regimen. (I’m sure it will hydrate anyone’s skin, regardless of whether or not you use R+F’s other skincare products.) You won’t be able to purchase it until May 9th – but let me know if you’d like a sample! Read the current reviews from Allure, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.
First three people to message me about Active Hydration Serum will receive an3-day sample from me! You don’t have to be a customer – we just have to like each other. LOL! 😂Let me know! I mean, 200% increase in hydration at the first application? Come on! I’m happy to mail out a sample! I’m also happy to answer any questions about R+F in general! #rfhydrationnation #rodanandfields
1. Goodreads. I finally figured out how to use Overdrive to download Kindle books and updated most of my library cards. Yes, I am not only a collector of books, I collect library cards. Except I let my Santa Monica card expire because I am not going to pay $25 to renew a damn library card. Anyway…
I’ve re-started my reading this year. In the last couple years, I almost stopped reading altogether, especially during my first year as a mom. I just couldn’t get it together. Hi, PPD, f you.
But this month, I’ve devoured eight books in three weeks. I went back into my GoodReads and started adding them into the Holds lists in my library accounts. I’m on a roll, and I have re-adjusted my book reading goal from 10 to 50 this year. Here’s to all of you, bookworms!
Post may contain affiliate links.