If you’re following the Twitter hashtag #blogher12, you’ll see that some bloggers are already packed for BlogHer. How can that be!? They’re so prepared!
Me? I’m still prepping for my SMCLA event!
Then I can practice my preso and pack on Tuesday. Wednesday’s going to be crazy – a full day’s work and then hopping right on the plane. Have I figured out my BlogHer schedule? Not really. All I know is that I’m speaking on Friday afternoon, working out with the Rockettes (!!), and running a 5K on Saturday.
Things to pack? On my list are…:
- shoes – running shoes, black flats, flip flops, TOMS, sandals, and Vans
- jeans – two pairs – my purple pair and comfy cropped bf jeans
- a knit scarf for the plane and the hotel conference rooms
- noise canceling headphones
- Kindle and iPad – 50 books don’t read themselves!
- a notebook, Sharpies and biz cards
- my old black cardi from H&M – old, faded, but my fave
- … zzzz..
- I just fell asleep reading this post.
I’ll stop. Back to work…