It’s Friday the 13th! Again!
This is what I learned this week:
1. Always charge your hands-free bluetooth earpiece. You never know when you’ll need to take a call and you need.. your.. hands.. free.
2. When you know it’s going to be a while before you can get a 3-day weekend, take a day off – in the middle of the week. I scheduled a day off coming up, just for the heck of it. Well, no, it was because I knew I was getting antsy about charging through the days without taking a short break to refocus. Sounds selfish but if I can take the day off, I’m going to.
3. Dear steel-cut oatmeal, why did I stop eating you? You’re delicious and so much better than the instant Quaker stuff. You’re a lower glycemic index (LGI) food, and you’re tastier.
4. L’oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara – Wow. I bought you on a whim and I’m impressed! I don’t even have to curl my sad short lashes to get some volume and length. #win It’s on sale at CVS but I got it for $3.99 when I went into my local store.
5. Be open to new opportunities, keep being present. Keep my arms open and welcome new changes in my environment. Even if those changes make my arms tired of keeping them in open-hug-formation, and open arms makes my arms look flabby.