[Giveaway closed. We have a winner! 5/27/12]
As you may recall, I met the ladies of Cake Bar at Unique LA recently. Cake Bar is a woman-owned small business in the LA area. (Holla!) I picked up a couple of their Irish Car Bomb cakes-in-a-jar and was in love. I was so blinded by the cuteness of the cakes-in-a-jar, I forgot to pick up some bourbon caramel corn and “crack” cookies at the show.
Lucky for you – Cake Bar is offering a large bag of their Bourbon Caramel Corn to one of my blog readers!
Yeah! What’s not to like? It’s popcorn drizzled with bourbon caramel sauce, all made by Cake Bar. For real, what is there not to like? Do the math: bourbon + caramel + popcorn = amazeballs! (Figuratively and literally!)
How to enter:
- Visit Cake Bar‘s website, Facebook Page or Twitterfeed
- Tell me what other Cake Bar products you’d like to try in the Comments! (Be sure to fill this in with a valid email address or how else can I contact you if you win?)
That’s it! Deadline: 11:00PM PST, Friday May 25, 2012. Giveaway is open to US residents only. I’m pulling a random winner via random.org and will post the winner here and contact via email. Winner will be shipped prize by sponsor (Cake Bar).
More about Cake Bar:
- Cake Bar is a woman-owned small business – please consider supporting them by using your mouse/touchpad: Like their Facebook Page (facebook.com/cakebar) and following them on Twitter (@cakebarla).
- They’re also competing for the Chase’s Mission: Small Business grant. If they get 250 votes, they will be eligible to be considered for a grant to expand their small business. If you’re so inclined, please consider voting for Cake Bar.
- Want to meet the owner of Cake Bar and grab a few of your own cakes, cookies and popcorn? Find Cake Bar here! (I’m pretty excited for Crafted/Port of LA!)
Good luck and be sure to comment below for an entry to win Cake Bar’s Bourbon Caramel Corn!
The fine print: This giveaway is hosted by the sponsor (Cake Bar). No compensation was received. The sponsor was generous and offered to provide prize for this giveaway. Opinions my own.