Via Anita and Sheryl.
This was a meh Dollhouse ep. Amber told me there were two other eps already. Gah! Come on, Joss Whedon, it got good at the end of Season 1. Make it good NOW.
I am half-packed for the LB Half. We’re leaving tomorrow afternoon, meeting up with Washy and Nick. We might be able to hit the Aquarium if we get through the expo. I need to pick up one last thing – a bigger pouch for my hydration belt. I can’t fit my phone in the Nathan pouch. Lame. I can barely put 2 bags of Sport Beans in there. Grr.
Ok so here’s what needs to be in my bag tomorrow:
- 2 running outfits: black sleeveless t & running skort; blue sleeveless t & shorts w/ pockets (outfit depends on whether I can get the additional pouch)
- two pairs of socks – Wrightsock double-layered running socks
- running cap
- extra t-shirt for after the race
- iPod & earphones
- hydration belt
- a bunch of Sport Beans
- my almost-finished jar of peanut butter (I know I’m weird) & spoon
- FRS concentrate & water bottle to mix
- flip flops
Whee! Now… I’ve got to stare at the route again. :p Meh. I’ll do that tomorrow. :p