While Chris “I hate winter and everything it stands for” Lam is dying inside, Chris “W00t, I’m leaving this miserabletown for Las Vegas” Lam is jumping for joy. My fellow
Cholas Americans… (and bloggers) Xenia, AJ, Julie, and Marlita, and I are hopping onboard a Megabus and leaving town. Don’t burgle our homes – our families are still living there.
We’ll be staying at The Plaza in Downtown Las Vegas – another first for me. I’ve never, in the 3947394910th times I’ve visited Vegas, stayed in Downtown. I have, however, run through downtown Vegas during my 2010 Las Vegas Half Marathon- that was fun.
This is part of our 72-hour itinerary:
- Inglot session – I’m always looking for the perfect red lipstick
- Madame Tussauds – there’s a new Avengers exhibit!!
- Absinthe – The Wife is very annoyed that I’m going to see this without him
- Shooting range – some of these bloggers need an outlet for their
- National Geographic’s 50 Greatest Photos exhibit – art is important
Our weekend will be packed to the gills, which is good for YOU because…
The Cholas and I are giving away a trip to Las Vegas! Yeah! So when you win your trip, you can follow our footsteps! Or choose your own adventure!
Stay tuned this weekend – keep us in your hearts and Twitterfeed. Follow the hashtag #runawaytovegas and watch as we experience Las Vegas this winter!