The good people at PopSugar Must Have sent the first Must Have Box of the year to me for review. I am grateful that they still think my Facebook Live videos and Instagram stories are funny enough to warrant a box. Ha!
PopSugar Must Have Box – January
Here’s what’s in January’s box!
- Daily Concepts – Your Hair Wrap Towel – fluffy, absorbent and has a loop and button to secure the end! I love hair towels when traveling, too, because they take up little space and absorb water quickly. I always pack a hair towel.
- Manduka – eQua Mat Towel in Playa – Is that “playa” like Playa del Rey or “playa” like PLAYAHHHHHH! Either way, can’t wait to use this at every yoga class. Cus you know if you ever borrow someone else’s yoga mat, the last thing you want to do is rest your face on it. Ughhhhhh.
- Dean & Deluca – Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea – Hello, fancy tea. While I’d love to keep this for myself, I think my cousin Janet would appreciate it even more. MMMmmm peppermint. So good for settling stomachs.
- May Designs – Desk Calendar & Notecard – Now these lovely handpainted watercolor designs would be so pretty on someone’s desk. Not mine because mine is a big ol’ mess. But maybe for a teacher…
- Sourcebooks, Inc – Instant Happy Notes – These made me smile. These large sticky notes are printed with fun sayings and would be a nice addition to someone’s day. I dunno. I would stick them everywhere if I still worked in a cubicle.
- Goldfaden MD – Fresh A Peel Multi Acid Resurfacing Peel – What a mouthful! While I’m a Rodan + Fields Consultant, I would like to try this at least once to see if this works. I do love me some beauty products!
- Glade – N3 Free – Coconut and Beach Woods Candle – I almost never use candles anymore because Toddler Spawn. But I’m willing to put this out in the bathroom because it smells so nice, and I don’t even have to light the wick for the scent! I like that it’s a soy candle – did you know Glade made soy candles?!
I did some quick math and this box is worth a little under $200! PopSugar Must Have Boxes are $39.95 per month with free shipping. If you want to try out a box – use the code: SHOP5 and get $5 OFF your first box.
You can order here or check out past boxes!
Thanks so much, PopSugar Must Have Box team, for sending me January’s box for review!
Show notes –
If you missed my Instagram Story, here you go:
Post contains affiliate links.