As you may know, I signed up for the monthly Julep Maven box a few months ago. In my April box, I got two colors and a blush. The nail polish color Mariska is the one I wanted to highlight here. (My Maven Box is the Classic, btw.)
The “Mariska” is a tangerine matte nail color. It goes on matte, so take note, beauty people! I swiped a coat of my favorite top coat, Seche Vite, and it made it shiny (and hard). Just like my last review of Julep’s “Myrtle,” I know my nail color is going to last for over a week. On my toes, it’s lasted THREE weeks! On my fingers, it’s safe to say Julep nail color lasts for at least 10 days without chipping. That’s quite a feat, especially with the way I run around these days.
This color is pretty much the twin of L’oreal’s “Tangerine Crush” – another nail color I reviewed and love!
- A fully customized monthly delivery of over $40 in nail polish and beauty products for $24.99 a month, or just $19.99 a month if you sign up for the 3 month option
- You can tryÂ one of five beauty styles each month (take the style quiz) or upgrade to get them all
- 20% off and free shipping on other products at Julep.com
- Exclusive access to the Secret Store each month
- First dibs on monthly Mystery Boxes and the opportunity to win one, too
Take the Style QuizÂ Â and then use the code FREEBOX to get your first box free. You will be charged $2.99 for shipping and you are signing up for the monthly subscription service, however you can cancel at any time by simply contacting Julep Customer Service.
So what are you waiting for? Get that free box!
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links. Review of my nail color is my honest opinion.