The Fourth of July is closing in and I wanted to add to my ongoing list of awesome Made in the USA products! I mean, if there was a time to support American-made products, I’d think it’s now.
And guess what? These products were all created by or founded by women. Yo. Double bonus!!
Here’s your “before-Friday Five!”
More Made in the USA Products (all founded by women)
1. MELT Organic – I ran into the founder Cygnia Rapp at the Natural Products Expo a few years back, and I even interviewed CEO Meg Carlson! This year, they’ve got new products out – I am still a big fan of MELT Organic’s original spread and Honey MELT. Use MELT Organic as a butter substitute. It’s made of coconut oil and you can barely tell the difference. (Cygnia created these products because she couldn’t eat dairy. Boom.)
They’ve recently come out with sticks, which makes it easier for folks who like to bake (me!). I also use MELT on toast, scrambling eggs, greasing up pans and buttering up corn. In addition, there is a Probiotic MELT spread! I can’t wait to try this.
Get a $1.00 OFF coupon now on their website!
2. TULA Baby Carriers – This my favorite baby carrier right now, even with Spawn at almost two years old. Our Ergobaby 360 still has the best back support because of the wide velcro waist. However the Tula is lighter and it is easier for me to carry Spawn on my back with it. Tula is based out of San Diego, CA!
We have the Campy print but there are lots of other prints to choose from. There is a huge Tula (and babywearing) community, which is great for support. Tula’s founder’s name is Ula. 🙂
3. Lara Casey/Cultivate What Matter’s PowerSheets – I learned about these Power Sheets from my pal Melissa who uses them. Funny thing is, in the last month or so, the universe has been telling me to organize my side business and focus on my life. I’m curious to see if they will help and I’m also looking forward to December when I can look back at them.
Need some encouragement as you start your #PowerSheets? All 2016 PowerSheets purchases come with exclusive access to our Community Site! Each month, our PowerSheets Community Contributors share openly about their journeys and remind you that little by little progress works. @The.LovingKind and @ChristineDTrant’s spring updates are up on MakingThingsHappen.com/blog! If an access code didn’t come in your delivery, feel free to email Jess@LaraCaseyShop.com.
4. NCLA nail polish – born in Los Angeles. Holla! Their polishes are vegan and cruelty-free, and made in the US. In my PopSugar Must Have Box, I was sent “Born on the Fourth” which is SOOO apropos this week!!
To make the polish pop, I added a base coat of red polish so the glittery bits would really shine. I paired my polish up with my summer sandals – Saltwater Sandals in red! (Keep an eye out for big sales on Modcloth; that’s how I got mine cheap.)
5. Windsor Edwards Lip Balm – I’m enjoying this lip balm a lot! The ingredients are all organic and all the products are housed in environmentally sustainable packaging. It is from a locally-owned woman-owned business in LA, and they make a ton of soaps too. How does lavender and comfrey sound? Or Caribbean Bay Rum soap!!
Well, there you have it! Another roundup of American-made products! (And by women!)
Go support woman-owned American businesses. That’s how you can show your patriotism. Go.
Post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission (at no cost to you) if you choose to use the links and purchase something. Thank you for your support!