One of the things I always want to pull is a gift guide for coffee fans like myself, and today, I’m ahead of the game! Yeah! Here’s a guide for those of you who have coffee lovers on your gift list.
Holiday Gift Guide for Coffee Lovers
Once I started making cold brew, it has helped with my GERD. I love this Toddy for newbies and regular cold brew drinkers. It makes a very concentrated coffee, and you can decide how much water you want to add to your cold brew concoction.
This is my way of asking you not to buy or gift another single pod coffee machine. Also this is the other alternative to pour-over coffee. Get a machine that makes the water hot enough (200-degrees) to truly brew a great cup or carafe of coffee. (Or be like me and cold brew your addiction.)
The Bonavita was rated highly by America’s Test Kitchen and it’s second only to the Technivorn which is a lot more expensive. It wets the grounds before it brews. It makes the water hot enough – and the carafe keeps your coffee hot for hours.I really like this feature because when I tend to take my time with hot coffee. Coming back a couple hours later to a hot carafe is very welcome. While I prefer cold brew these days, sometimes you just want a hot cup.
They now have a digital brewer, which is double the price. It has a programmable, auto-start timer for those of you who need a cup brewed before you wake up.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
If your coffee lover prefers espressos, I know a few folks who love their Nespresso machines. They’re single serving, and this one comes with a milk frother. Que fancy!
Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder
This is a conical coffee bean grinder. You’ll see some other grinders have flat blades. Others are manual. This Capresso gives a more uniform grind to your beans, which is important if you want a consistent cup every day. Since you’ll be gifting quality beans, you want a quality grind.
There are so many places that roast their own beans. Just know that dark roast means least amount of caffeine. Dark does not mean most potent.
Here are a some suggestions on beans:
- Black Coffee – This local company air roasts their beans, something very few roasters do.
- Koa Coffee Company – Kona coffee beans. When I went on a Kona coffee tour a few years ago, I learned that flavored Kona coffee… is made of beans that don’t make the grade into Kona coffee bags. Just sayin’….
- Hawaii Coffee Company – Another Hawaiian coffee farm that offers Kona coffee.
- Lavazza Super Crema Beans – This is a best seller and gets great ratings all the time. If you’re tired of illy espresso, try Lavazza.
- Death Wish Coffee – Um. With a name like that…. There is an Amazon review that made me laugh. “Squirrel!”
- Blue Bottle Coffee – You can gift a subscription – one month at a time or more.
- Intelligentsia – The beans are delicious. To get there? Terrible locations in LA. Brew at home.
Awesome Coffee Apparel
Mugs are one thing. Wearables are another!
There are so many coffee t-shirts, it’s hard to choose. Check out what Etsy spits out.
There you have it! What other ideas do you have for your coffee lover? What will you be gifting? What is on your wish list?
Post contains affiliate links at no cost to you.
Janice | MostlyBlogging says
I love coffee. Thanks for the ideas.