Whoa! It’s been a while since my last Friday Five. And I’m publishing this on a Sunday. Ah life of a WAHM.
Here are five things that I’ve bookmarked this week. They’ve either made me laugh or taught me something.
Friday Five: Mole Women
5. Shuggilippo created a whole set of GIFs based on the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
I’ve binge-watched five episodes in the dark while Spawn slept next to me. I laughed. I mean, “mole women.” Come on. If you’re not sure what I’m talking about, load up your Netflix and stream the first episode!
4. Blog posts of note:
- Lindsay at Fit & Awesome (yes the same one with the awesome Paleo Protein Bar recipe) has a discount code for GREEN JUICE! If you’re like me, you’re in need of some veggies … every day. (I am terrible at getting in my greens.)
- My real-life friend and colleague AJ of Confessions of a Fat Girl has debuted her new website, and I love it. Dare I say I love it more than COFG? Bookmark it, yo.
- The Lean Green Bean has listed 125 bloggers who are registered dietitians. I’ve bookmarked this list as health & wellness and fitness are important to me and these are legit people who actually went to accredited schools to become RDs.
3. I like Jimmy Fallon, but I hate when he inserts himself in Lip Sync Battle. I don’t want to see you lip sync, Jimmy Fallon. Just stop. Now he’s out (finally) and it’s celeb vs celeb! I can’t wait…..!!!! (I’m assuming that since he’s producing the show, he won’t have time to lip sync.) I can’t wait for this show! It debuts on April 2 on Spike TV.
I love Stephen Merchant! I think his battle against JGL is the best, still.
2. The First Lady Michelle Obama breaks it down with Ellen. This Bruno Mars song is so freaking catchy; even I sing it to Baby Spawn. I love that she and President Obama are game for things like this. Did you see his selfie video? Ha! Dancing starts at about 00:03:30. 😀
1. Baby Spawn turned 8 months this weekend! Good god, where has the time gone by????
This photo is when she peed on me. I did not feel like Kim Kardashian to her Ray J.
This is the face of someone who peed on mama this morning. I did not feel like Kim Kardashian to her Ray J. #baby #pampers #diaperfail #newmom #goodmorning
There you have it. The baby has woken up from her nap. See ya!
Have a great week!
Jess Sanfilippo (@shuggilippo) says
Thanks for including that Kimmy Schmidt post! I feel like I could have transcribed the entire series but then who has time to read that? Ain’t nobody.
Thanks for the mention!
Warning: Jimmy does compete on his own show. 🙂
Lindsay @ Fit & Awesome says
Thanks for the Friday love! Let me know if you end up trying out that green drink.