Happy new year! It’s the first Friday Five for 2015! I’m currently wearing Spawn and she is napping – so I have a bit of time to crank out a post. Yeah for babywearing!
Friday Fives are not just about what’s making me happy this week. I’m going to add in things I think should get more attention. You know, like blogger giveaways or great reviews or laugh my ass off memes.
Friday Five – New Year Notables
5. The sisters at Double Chin Diary is giving away Mamma Chia products on their blog! My pal Alyssa has got the hook-up. Enter for a chance to win a crap ton of Mamma Chia! Did you know they make energy drinks now? Get out of my way! I need energy!
4. This AMA by a former Disney princess (cast member). I am a former cast member at Disneyland. I worked there during undergrad and this was fascinating and hilarious to read.
3. Things Librarians Say. I laughed and laughed.
You know there is always a Porn Guy at the library! (or 50!)
“Somebody better check on Porn Guy.”
2. My pal Melissa is shaking things up on her blog. I’m interested in reading her Monday posts called Nerdy Nutrition!
1. Gaston. Gaston. Gaston. No one fights like Gaston. No one hits like Gaston. No one’s neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston! This cast member wins everything this month. He needs a raise. He’s quick-witted, sharp, fun and STRONG. Check them one-armed pushups!
Pushup challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3bp59Eci_0
Getting schooled by a preschooler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bdyzc5sdQo
and the latest one…. Arm wrestle challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0_5iQH6c44
Right?! Gaston wins the internet this week.
What’s on your Friday Five?