Holy crap. It is now the second half of the year! Check yourself. Have you accomplished some of what you’ve set out to do in 2016? Let’s get this party started.
Who Won the Internet
5. A new tribe I jumped into on Facebook, owned by Xenia. It is a small group of women who are working towards their goals with some real accountability and steps laid out. Every day, there is an intention posted and you are responsible to get it done.
4. The Lara Casey team! I am excited to try these PowerSheets out by Lara Casey. A member of Xenia’s tribe mentioned these, as well as Melissa who uses Write the Word books and Power Sheets. So I dug around the site and looked at the Power Sheets to see if that was something I could use. I want to get my crap together in an organized manner that would complement my vision board.
Bonus! There is a July 4th special! Order your Power Sheets for $25 and receive free shipping and tab stickers. Use code: JULYFIREWORKS. Dudes. Let’s do these together and finish the rest of the year strong, no matter what your goals are!
3. Pinterest – I’m trying to reorganize my Pinterest boards to make more sense… three years later. XO Sarah has a great set of tips for getting your Pinterest boards legit and optimized. I didn’t know longer descriptions were the norm these days. Back in 2009 (good lord), that wasn’t the rule.
Also, don’t forget to name your alt text using hyphens. Read my very quick update of the Mom 2.0 session I was in that talked about this.
And PS if you were living under a rock, Pinterest has finally let us all go back to adding affiliate links in Pins. Yay!
2. Generosity from random strangers on the internet – Now this is something I hadn’t heard of on Yes and Yes blog. There are a bunch of people who need some help, and another bunch of people who are offering their professional services – for free. How cool is that? Obviously, if you’re an a-hole, you need not apply or badger people. I wonder if Sarah will do this again in July. Take a look and see if you can help someone out, or if you can offer your services!
1. Bunch O Balloons – I just learned about this ingenious way to fill water balloons en masse last weekend! This is amazing. (If you knew about this, why didn’t you tell me?) This weekend, we are going to have a massive water balloon fight with my extended family, thanks to these things.
You screw on the hose and they all get filled. Once filled to your desired size, they pop off and self-tie! Genius, I tell ya!
And that is my number one thing that won the internet this week. Go get some.
There you have it!! Enjoy your Fourth of July weekend! We are in JULY now.
What won your internet this week? Tell me in the comments!
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links.