It’s June! Eeeeee! We’re just about halfway through the year. What is still on your to do list?
Who Won the Internet
5. One of the Rodan + Fields Consultants on my team wrote this in a thread. I took it and ran with it. It’s perfect. Share this with your network. If status quo is your thing, then this isn’t for you. (Thank you, fellow Consultant, for your wise words.)
4. I laughed at this video. (And you know how much I hate watching video. I watched the whole thing.) “Don’t give in! Hold your ground!”
“If you’re 30, 40-something, and your best friend is an 8-year old, that’s just weird.” Bahahaha!
3. National Donut Day is today June 3! If you’re near a donut place, chances are, there’s a promotion.
- Dunkin Donuts is offering a free donut with any beverage purchase.
- Krispy Kreme is giving away a free donut – one per person, no purchase necessary.
2. This alligator wins. Holy mother. WHAT THE F. We’re never going to move to Tampa. I’ve been there once for a hockey game. We are good.
Do you hear that guy? “Get close to it for perspective.” Really, dude? Way to sacrifice your friend.
1. This interview with Sara Ruiz, a NASA engineer! It’s a simply inspiring! I hope you forward it on to any kid you know.
1b. Did you miss this? Watch this interview that Zuckerberg did with part of the International Space Station crew!
What won your Internet this week?