This week, it’s all videos! Ready?
Who Won the Internet
5. The Avengers everything. They’ve been winning a lot for 7 days. This version of Family Feud on Jimmy Kimmel made me laugh out loud. It’s so terrible yet so funny.
We believe all women are unique, but can a child find its mother among a group of women – only using its intuition?
Posted by PANDORA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I’m not sure you can see it if you’re not logged into Facebook but here’s the post link. My heart. It’s being squeezed. Damn you, advertising agency! *shakes fist* My heart.
3. John Krasinski vs Anna Kendrick on Lip Sync Battle. I can’t even. I laughed out loud, trying not to wake the baby.
Then this happened! And I laughed some more.
This show is turning out to be a ton of fun and so very enjoyable! Chrissy Tiegen’s reactions are pretty hilarious too. Thanks, Jimmy Fallon. Please don’t show your face and let the other celebrities do the ‘singing.’
2. Orphan Black is back! Season 3 premieres on BBC America this Saturday. I can’t wait. I streamed all of Season 2 while Spawn slept.
I do not understand why the old white people who vote in the Golden Globes or Emmys don’t award her a million awards to her. Oh, I just answered my own question – the voters are old white people who don’t know good acting, don’t watch “science fiction” and don’t like change.
Catch the first two seasons of Orphan Black on Amazon Video/Streaming. Just bulldoze through them – they are so good! Stream them while you wait in line for stormtroopers and Jedi at the Star Wars convention.
1. Hello, old friend. And when I mean old friend, I mean old universe. I mean my nerd fantasy universe is back. I was so giddy to see this second teaser trailer of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
I’ve watched it four million times to see if the girl is Jana Solo. Yes, yes, that’s right. I want to know if the Solo twins will be the main characters. But I don’t want to know so badly to do a google search. Cus you know the books, y’all. STAR WARS BOOKS.
I’m a little bummed I didn’t buy tickets for Spawn and me to attend the Star Wars convention this weekend.
* – denotes sarcasm. Come on. You should know my voice on this blog by now.
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase an item, I may receive a small commission (like 5-cents) which goes back to running this blog. Thanks.