Let’s just go. I’m so freaking excited about my new purchase.
Who Won The Internet
5. Instant Pot. My friend Peggy has been posting photos of her family meals cooked via the Instant Pot. I’ve never heard of this magical device until she started posting on Facebook. I dug around and realized, this is going to be a game changer. I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE having to prep things for my CrockPot and have it not ready by 6pm because I miscalculated the time. I know, what kind of Asian am I that I can’t count time?
Anyway, I ordered this in the hopes that I can cook nutritious meals for Toddler Spawn. I mean, I can’t keep cooking spaghetti for dinner seven days a week…
I also don’t want to sit around for 6 hours to make oxtail stew.
4. The Tokyo Marathon and its runners. Just look at the costumes. These are people who ran 26.2 miles in costume. COSTUME.
(No photos here because I’m tired. Just click the link.)
3. The Oscars. There were tons of articles written about the movies. I’m sure you watched Chris Rock’s monologue. No? Here it is. It seemed a lot of people were rooting for Leonardo DiCaprio. I didn’t see much of The Revenant but I did like him in Blood Diamond. And Inception. And The Departed.
2. Blogger news. I bookmarked these posts because they’re awesome.
- Sign up for AJ’s Hollywood Brunch newsletter. If you’re in LA and want to know the best places to brunch, do it now.
- Alyssa is winning at gaining weight, post-baby. She deserves a medal. I’m pretty good at gaining weight too! Twinsies!
- Do you like Doctor Who? Jen has a promo code for a neat jewelry designer she met at Gallifrey One!
And the number one thing that won the internet in my world…
1. Kylie Minogue vs Kylie Jenner. B*tch, you betta recognize! Minogue for the win!
Have you seen Kylie Minogue perform? It’s utterly jaw dropping. Ok, her dancers are jaw dropping. But this woman is old-ish and she can still kick your ass.
There you have it.
Whose team are you on – Minogue or Jenner?
Post contains affiliate links.