This past week’s been a busy one, not only for work but for this blog.
What have YOU been up to? Tell me what’s made you happy this week in the comments section!
Hey let’s do this.
Five Things Making Me Happy This Week:
5. Fitz and the Tantrums! They put on a great live show – if you have a chance to see them, do it!
4. I hung out with two of my favorite bloggers at the Bethenny “Calling All My Girls” Tour. Bethenny, as you may know, is launching her TV talk show, and I had the opportunity to attend her LA launch party. Marie Denee (aka. The Curvy Fashionista) is a baller. She is a baller blogger. I’m calling it: She’s going to continue to skyrocket professionally as a marketing pro as well as a fashion blogger/model. AJ Feuerman (aka. Confessions of a Fat Girl) has been my buddy for years. Her blog is filled with snark and heart, and a ton of pop culture. She also loves Doctor Who and Star Trek: TNG. As Melissa Dell would tell ya, AJ is the tits.
3. “22” by Taylor Swift. You do not want to know how many times I play this song in one 24-hour period. Hint: It’s a lot.
2. JayZ and Justin Timberlake “Legends of Summer”Â at the Rose Bowl! This has been another summer of fantastic concerts. This was probably the most expensive tickets we’ve ever bought for a concert. I sold my left ovary for this. But it was so fun!
1. THIS. Meet A. She is one of my favorite kids ever. Now that I’m a f_ing geezer, I am “Auntie Chris” to a bunch of little kids. (Like I said in my last post, my friends… having unprotected sex… ew… did you throw up a little? … that yields children.)
She is one hell of a good Autopia driver. We didn’t bump out at all. The Wife and I spent a lot of time with her and her little brother at Disneyland, and SH*T, they are amazing children. I am jealous of our friends (their parents). You know when you meet well-behaved children and you think, “Ahhh there is hope for the future.”? That’s how I feel about them.
I want them for my own but kidnapping is a felony in the United States.