It was tough but I am listing my favorite posts of 2015. There were some posts that did really well in terms of traffic. But these five resonated with me – and they deserve to be revisited.
My Favorite Five Posts of 2015
5. Chicco NextFit Car Seat Review – I still pat myself on the back for being able to use #byefelicia in a post. The brand reps loved it, and I’m so glad they have a sense of humor. We still use the NextFit as our main car seat, though we are looking for a travel/lightweight car seat that we can take on-the-road or on a flight.
4. Tips to Surviving the Natural Products Expo – I hope that I will be able to attend the 2016 Natural Products Expo (ExpoWest). It’s a massive convention that I love to cover because there are so many brands that table whose products are non-toxic or organic or non-GMO or natural.
3. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cups – I strayed a little from Halfbaked Harvest’s recipe. If you’re a breastfeeding mom who needs to increase breastmilk production, you may want to consider making this. In my experience, drinking a ton of water and eating these every day have helped me pump out milk. I’ve gone a week without these oatmeal cups and don’t pump any milk at all. They’re effective for me!
2. Fresh Off The Boat Drama – Man. It only took one photo to create a firestorm about this. I still stand by my post – Asian American bloggers would like to be invited to, maybe, relevant media events. I don’t know. Is it that hard to find such bloggers? Or are people just lazy and invite the same people over and over because they’re a sure thing. (For the record, I work in social media and digital marketing. If I saw a blogger copy & paste a press release as a blog post, I’d have second thoughts on inviting this person again. That’s not original content. That’s lazy “writing” and it does nothing for your client.)
1. Every Season is Giving Season – I stand by this too. You don’t have to wait til Christmas to donate all your old (but wearable) clothes or other things. Homelessness occurs 24/7. Unfortunately there will always be someone who is in need of spare clothes, toothbrushes, shoes and other products. Give when you can.
What has been your favorite moment in 2015?
Happy new year!