It’s been a long time since my last blog post. I’ve been busy… and I know I need to go back to my regularly blogging schedule. To start, here’s this week’s Top Ten Tuesday by the Broke & Bookish team. I’ve already completed my 50 books in 2013 goal (May 9) and I’m still going strong.
Without further ado and in no particular order, here are 10 Favorite Book Covers of Books I’ve Read… I’ll cover the last few years.
10. The Devil’s Kiss by Sarwat Chadda. Pretty girl with white tank top, big sword, mystery man in the back. She’s a warrior. Heyyyyyy.
9. Echoes of Honor by David Weber. Honor is commander of a giant ship; don’t f-ck with her.
8. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Fallen angel looks like he’s losing his feathers. Not a good sign. Win!
7. The Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver. One of my favorites. Teenage girl, glass orb, rooftop. Dilemnas. Drama.
6. Gunmetal Magic by Ilona Andrews. Andrea’s book. Andrea, her guns, Atlanta burning. All-around solid cover.
5. Hounded by Kevin Hearne. Atticus, his giant sword he stole/won/battled for, freakish face and facial hair. Druid!
4. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. Anticipating fighting, bikinis, beauty queens, hilarity. It is self explanatory. Win!
3. Fallen by Lauren Kate. Dark. Her hands to her face. It drew me to the book.
2. The Agency: A Spy in the House by YS Lee. All-around solid cover to me – model in the right time, the house is important in the story.
1. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler. Ah ha! I bet you didn’t think I’d pick a non-fiction book! This is just a simple simple picture of her in bed, with simple font. It’s perfect.
Got any favorite book covers?? Share them with me!
(Note – just because they’re on the list doesn’t mean all of these were super-fantastic-run-and-buy-them books.)