Do you go about your life, year after year, thinking that you’ve done little in supporting your goals? Do you goal set and let that get away from you after a week of writing?
One of the best things I did for myself last year was be very conscious of how much input I did for an expected output. That is, did I set a goal and how did I go about to accomplish hitting it? Did I see progress in a month, six months, a year?
This year, as I got closer to the summer, I needed a new planner. I looked around and found the 90x Goal Planner! This is a hardcore goal-setting planner. If you ever wanted to create a new habit, I think this is the planner for you. The team at 90x Goal Planner sent me a copy to check out and review for myself.
This is a 90-day paper goal-setting planner that forces you to focus every day on the most important tasks at hand and to celebrate wins.
Let me show you my…
Top Five Features of the 90x Goal Planner
5. It is straightforward. There is no frilly flowers or pretty colors to distract you from the task at hand. You are here to work. You are here to put the time in to your book. This is gender-neutral. If you’re a dude, you will be relieved to see zero colors on these pages.
(I smudged a couple things to protect clients and friends.)
4. You get two pages for each day. Nothing is squished. Space is at a premium, however the 90x Goal Planner is set up so that you can fully write your goals out, plan out your day accordingly (at least high level), jot down your FollowDo (see below) and notes.
In addition, each daily page has a motivation quote to keep you going.
3. FolloDo. If you have stuff TO DO that is related to personal life, work, in-between, you are given permission to throw it all in this space. Now this was a hard thing to wrap my head around because my usual m.o. is to separate things so it’s easier to prioritize. The FolloDo makes you prioritize regardless of the part of life the task is attached to.
2. Rewrite Your Goals and Actions EVERY WEEK. This is why I love paper planners – putting pen to paper has long been studied. Research has shown that writing things down will help you remember things. I’m going to stretch it further and tell you that in my experience, writing things down also helps me get sh*t done. If it’s not on paper somewhere, I may not see it on my radar.
So at the end of each week, (or beginning, if you will), you will rewrite your goals and rewrite your actions. This is great for those who have short-term and long-term goals that may need to be edited in the middle of your planner.
And the number one favorite feature of the 90x Goal Planner…
1. The first section of the planner – the pre-work. This is my favorite part of the planner because it forces you (me) to concentrate and write out exactly WHY any of these goals matter. Why do these goals matter? Then, how will you get to those goals? You write them all out. This planner wants you to focus and get serious on achieving your goals.
So now I ask you – what is stopping you from hitting your goals?
Get to writing. Get to planning. I promise you will see progress! You need to choose to make things happen.
Thank you so much to the 90X Goal Planner team for sending me a copy for review! The planner is on sale now in different colors! Mine is the Classic White. Learn more about the founder Alon David here.
Disclosure: Copy provided for honest review and opinion.