Man. Time flies when you’re up to your eyeballs in work and there’s no break. Let’s take a look at what I’ve bookmarked.
Friday Five: Who Won the Internet
5. Bloggers’ posts that I enjoyed –
- Alyssa’s Thoughts on Motherhood…as seen in the eyes of a new mom. Yep. All this and a bag of chips. Preferably a big ass bag that you can eat without interruption.
- AJ reviewed Hollywood Burger. If you live in LA, you know there is a dearth of options near the Pantages Theater. Like, it-sucks-my-armpit kind of dearth. It’ll be a while before I can see a show again but at least I know there is a decent place to eat before (or after).
- Jesse answered some questions about Titanic the movie. Awesome.
3. Lip Sync Battle with Clark Gregg and Hailey Atwell – As you may know, these two actors have been Dub Smash-ing each other forever. They bring in their castmates and it’s fun to watch. Now, they go head-to-head on Lip Sync Battle. Plus… JENNIFER GREY.
- Kim grins when she plays the drums. And it’s genuine. Her energy feeds the crowd and the crowd’s energy feeds her.
- 95% of the people who saw them last night? I could be their mother. Gah I’m so old.
- While there were people who filmed the entire concert on their phones, most people were there to see Matt & Kim live and dance and jump around. I would see kids take photos or video and then put them back in their pockets and jump around. WHAT A DIFFERENCE.
You can see a couple of snippets on my Snapchat @runfatchris. Then I put my phone down and jumped around. Like an old lady.
And guess who liked my Instagram post? MF MATT AND KIM.
1. Prince. Even in death, he gives great side-eye. RIP, dude.