It’s Moon Festival season. You may be seeing mooncakes being passed around and eaten this week. Double yolks mean double luck, yo. If you’re not Chinese, don’t worry about it. Go on about your day. Without further ado…
What’s making me happy this week:
5. My Phillip Lim x Target haul! The Wife went to two Targets to find the floral print shirtdress! (He’s a keeper.) It’s a totally funky dress and I like it a lot. I won’t look as awesome as my friend and fellow blogger Maya but… I’m gonna try! I’m awaiting the other three items. Has anyone already reviewed the bags??
If you’re in the LA area, head to the Eagle Rock Target – there are still pieces available including the BOOM! dress (no bags though).
4. “Fictional characters” clip. When I read a great book/series, I try to start a conversation with The Wife about it. But he has asked me to refrain from gushing at him about books. The Wife constantly reminds me that werewolves, shifters, witches, and fairies are fictional characters. But I have to spread the word: The fae are a-holes.
3. My fellow bloggers and their latest posts.
- AJ interviewed a Knight In Shining Armor, and she’s giving away a date with him. She’s such a pimp.
- Melissa went to the Lululemon Warehouse Sale, and I’m happy I didn’t.
- Xenia recaps her family’s trip to Orlando and the #FamilyForward conference. I’ve been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and it makes everyone happy!
- Jess got a new job and her entire family moved away to the hottest state in the US.
- Julie is giving away tickets to the OC Car Show.
- Nicole is going to the ShareASale conference… and so am I! I get to finally meet her in person!
Abs. Arrow. Truth: I turn the sound down and just watch Stephen Amell. I wait for him to take his shirt off. It also makes me feel kind of sorry for him because he probably can’t eat a bag of Cheetos without doing 100 burpees afterward.
1. This. I went to the LA County Fair again and got my BFF to stick her head in a hole. In addition to taking these fabulous match.com profile pictures, we saw the Star Trek exhibit AND we won $50 in CA scratchers! She’s a good luck charm!!
Another week, another post.
What’s making you happy this week? Share it with me in the comments, would ya?