I am 50 Shades of Excited for the Olympics! This is probably the only time I’ll actually sit down and watch men’s USA basketball. Bwhahaha! Please.
Have you seen NBC’s videos of the women’s soccer team? Hysterical.
Here’s one of my faves: USA Women’s Soccer – Dance Moves
Here are my top 5 things I’m looking forward to watching:
1. Women’s gymnastics – These girls make me look at NFL players with even more scorn than I already have for them.
2. Swimming – Stressful, exciting, amazing. I think everyone is watching Phelps and Lochte and Coughlin. There are a ton of new people. Check out the roster.
3. Women’s soccer – less faking, more kicking.
4. The Opening Ceremonies – gotta check out all the outfits and watch the #cray.
5. THIS VIDEO!!!! Not that we neeeeed another Call Me Maybe cover, but I love this by Team USA Swimming!