I’ve been getting a ton of notices that people are repinning my Pins on Pinterest.
My top Pins being Repinned….
- Sidney Crosby – First, lord. Look at him! He’s like 12 years old with that pube chin. It’s almost time for the Stanley Cup Playoffs and one of the things that makes me laugh is Playoff Beards. So I created a Board called, naturally, Playoff Beards Make Me Laugh. Sidney has sad facial hair, and his Playoff “beard” makes me laugh a lot.
- Scott Hartnell – Well, he is the complete opposite of Sidney Crosby. He’s like caveman beard guy.
- Tom Hardy – Well, look at him! I loved him in Inception. I guess he’s getting a lot of pins because of the recent movies he’s been in, plus he’s in the next Batman movie.
- Michael Ealy – Seriously, why do I need to write anything here? He’s a beautiful man.
- Taye Diggs – I dream of being Idina Menzel sometimes…
- Lisbeth Salander (Noomi Rapace) – Who doesn’t want to be Lisbeth’s friend? I’m in her fan club for life.
- My nails in Essie’s Smooth Sailing – I know! Who knew?
- Nars lip pencil in Sex Machine – It’s a great name and a great color!
- Nars blush in Super Orgasm – Yep – a total winner on my Pinterest boards. 24 repins and counting!
- Ender’s Game – this is my favorite book by Orson Scott Card, and I’m pleasantly surprised at the number of women who’ve pinned this book. I don’t know many women who’ve read this book, let alone liked it as much as me. A very interesting bit of insight.