Lord! I’m back with some tired ass legs but really happy feelings! I PR’d!!! (Even with those damn frickin’ hills of SF on my ass!)
I need to jot down a real race report, but for now… here are some kick ass things that happened this weekend:
- I met ChicRunner at the Expo!
- I met Running Green Girl – literally while I was running the course, I spotted her Jamba t-shirt and ran up to her. (I’m sorry I messed up your blog name when I unceremoniously ran up to you!)
- I got my regular-sized Body Glide!
- I ate A LOT of great food… under the guise of “carbo-loading!”
- I finally got to taste the salty caramel at Bi-Rite!
- I hung out with Eric practically all weekend!
- I got my fancy California Dreamin’ jacket!
- I got my fancy heavy bling for completing the California Dreamin’ series!!
- I missed Sheryl at the start of the race but met up with her after the race!
- I found out I get a crazy allergic reaction to Chimay – red rash all over!