Well, that didn’t work out. I got up to ep 7 of Dexter, and then we had to leave. We left home to meet Joanne and Lynna at UCB to see our friend Josh’s band, One Trick Pony. Yes, plug plug plug!
- Hugo’s Tacos – repeat – the one place I get my horchata. I have yet to get the Frozato b/c I’m usually jonesing for vegan tacos, vegan burritos, and fish tacos.
- Frontier Wok – the only place I order ‘orange chicken’ – and the only decent Chinese-owned Chinese resto near us
- Masa of Echo Park – my second time here – love the pizza here
- Leonidas Chocolatiers – Yeah yeah, I’m allergic, but so what? I finally stepped foot in the store this week with my colleague Kat. Cripes, delicious. I had a mocha blended and it was fab.
- Brownstone Pizza – Eagle Rock – If I can’t get to Masa or Casa Bianca, I can always order from Brownstone. Love the thin crust NY pizza!
- Casa Bianca – speaking of…. I think Masa has overtaken the number #1 spot in my pizza heart. But I fell in love with Casa Bianca first.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf – there are two locations near my office. I go to the one that’s a little farther up the street. The one that’s closest to the office is full of grouchy workers. It’s kind of annoying.
- McDonald’s Iced Coffee – I can’t believe I’m typing this out, but this is my go-to when I am running late in the morning and gotta get through a 1hr 15min commute to work.
- Del freaking Taco – I rarely eat at fast food places, thanks to Fast Food Nation. I can name all the fast food places I go to one hand. #1 is Del Taco; #2 is In-N-Out. I know, blasphemy.
- Trader Joe’s – like I really need to explain this one :p