Tonight, I went back to the Rose Bowl to do my 3 miles. I wanted to remind myself what the RB looked like b/c Saturday is the PCC 5K! My first race ever!! And the race is going to be at the RB. How convenient.
Around Mile 2, I felt my thighs feeling heavy. I pushed through and finished somewhere in 45 minutes. I forgot to look at my iPod’s clock when I stopped and started my stretching and crunches. Oh well.
Some observations and thoughts that passed in my mind while running:
- Not all babies are comfortable in those strollers – some of them looked scared.
- The Fast & The Furious = Point Break With Cars
- Does that mean Paul Walker = Keanu Reeves?
- There was a guy on a bike, lugging a buggy for his bulldog who was jogging alongside him.
- Parents with strollers tend to block the entire route – I hate you. You all are ig’nant.